- Hey, the Amazing Spider-Mail printed my letter!
Unfortunately it is quite rainy today.
- The actual solution to the “What Did Peter Do?” mystery appears to call back to the Zeb Wells-written Wolverine team-up back in Amazing Spider-Man #555–557, which I had honestly entirely forgotten about except for Chris Bachalo’s art.
- Irey West unlocked “choose her own hero name!”
- I see Chip Zdarsky felt the need to subtweet everybody who says that Bruce Wayne doesn’t spend money on charity.
Tag: Jesus Aburtov
This Week’s Comics
- It continues to be nice to read about married Peter and MJ.
- I really appreciate how the current Fantastic Four volume has so far managed to tell a complete story in each issue. Don’t see that too often these days. (I don’t assume this will hold forever, and I wouldn’t want it to—but I very much prefer it to the usual six-issue arc format one tends to see.)
- Timeline note: it’s at least five months after the previous Fantastic Four volume.